IT Asset Management with RFID
SmartX Hub -enabled IT asset management linking electronic and physical asset tracking since asset purchase through its disposal. This offers immediately, substantial returns on investment by preventing loss of valuable assets, recovering misplaced, powered-down or disconnected computing assets while maintaining the integrity of asset information until critical lifecycle stages.
It can track the thousands of IT assets that are crucial to practically every business from the servers, hard drives and tape backups required to warehouse business applications and data to the handheld or mobile phones and on-line application that provide employees with instant access to information. You know where your assets are, who has which asset at all times, with a complete audit trail for every asset all without any human effort
Automated asset tracking helps to improve efficiency and save costs for Data center service business, which are tasked with managing hundreds of pieces of devices, parts and other assets across large facilities. See the location of items in real-time for visibility into workflow status and resource planning.
Reduce capital expenditures and rental costs through efficient use of equipment and ensure compliance with maintenance and regulated processes.
IT Asset Tracking Benefits
While preventing IT asset theft or loss of data may be the most compelling reason to invest in a solution designed to automatically manage and track IT assets, there are other factors prompting companies to explore and invest in SMART ID Asset tracking technology. They include:
- Increased accountability, control, and custody
- Instantly know where items are located and their condition
- Strengthen control over its hard drives, laptops and customer confidential data
- Update IT asset inventories quickly and automatically
- Reduce the time and cost of tracking and reconciling IT inventories
- Meet Sarbanes-Oxley reporting requirements
WE’RE BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN DIGITAL AND PHYSICAL – AND THIS IS WHERE WE TALK ABOUT IT.
Asset Management and Inventory flyer
- Reads multiple tags simultaneously
- Does not require line of sight (excluding metal/liquid)
- Read ranges: from several feet up to 25' or more (Gen2 Passive UHF on a mobile handheld reader)
- Improves asset inventory audit accuracy
- More efficient than manual or barcode processes (75-95% more efficient in most cases)
- Real-time inventory audit reconciliation (Found, missing, misplaced assets)
- Efficiencies enable more frequent inventories resulting in better asset visibility.
Types of Assets
- IT Assets
- Lab equipment
- Telecom equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Capital assets
- Government Furnished Property
- Medical Equipment
- Books, documents, and files
- Almost any other type of asset
You need to make a Confcall?
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.