ASSET AUDITS AND PHYSICAL VERIFICATIONS
Our robust Asset Tracking System can be beneficial to Enterprises as well as multiple facilities spread across the country. Perform accurate life-cycle asset management, track maintenance, and report on data that matters. Manage all of your assets including IT equipment, furniture, tools, vehicles, documents, and any items needing to be tracked.
ASSET TRACKING ALERTS
Send out configurable Asset Tracking alerts to multiple users and increase efficient communication.
Email and message alerts can be configured in order to effectively communicate and convey the required message.
SCHEDULE BOTH ONE-TIME AND RECURRING MAINTENANCE
Configure the frequency, start/end date/time, and the added feature to perform/log these events with uploaded pictures to provide a complete audit trail. Generate Reports on Maintenance Events.
Add a floor map in the building where you can break it into different locations.
INCREASE ACCOUNTABILITY WITH OUR CHECK-OUT/IN WORKFLOW
When combined with barcode labels-RFID and scanners (beacon or RFID), our Check-out / Check-in system feature can provide you with High-level beneﬁts including Accountability, Location Support, and Productivity.
Create custom asset tracking reports to confirm equipment checked out, overdue, and expired.
SMARTX HANDHELD RFID READERS & SCANNERS
The SmartX Mobile App enables users to perform transactions such as receive, move, and execute physical inventories instantly with the help of an RFID handheld reader. The RFID readers can be connect via Bluetooth to read the tags. All that is needed a Smartphone or Tablet, the Asset tracking RFID feature and the RFID reader pointed in the general direction of RFID tags.
Audit Assets Easy
The SmartX HUB® EAM Platform- Asset Manager is a powerful tool that will help you in managing your inventory and quickly locate the assets. In it, users can view important information about your asset like status, current location, container location, bar codes, and serial numbers.
Fixed asset management is an enterprise-grade fixed asset audit and fixed asset tracking software that automates processes related to asset inventory, reconciliation, transfers, retirement and allocation.
SmartxHUB – Fixed Asset Management software not only digitizes fixed asset data but also tracks the physical location of every asset. It also reconciles with Fixed asset register software and provides a single version of all corporate asset data.
Do You Know Where Your Assets Are?
A complete global IoT asset inventory should help answer the following questions:
- What assets you have in your environment?
- Who owns them and who is using them?
- How are they related to each other?
- Is there any unauthorized device or equipment in your environment?
- How does the vendor lifecycle impact your environment?
- Is return on assets growing as a measure of your operations?
- Are you concerned about asset management compliance or audits?
Why Choose Us
Select one of our videos
Speed and Efficiency in Asset Audit and Reconciliation
With a complete audit history and findings available to the asset managers centrally, the reconciliation and reporting become easier.
Type of Assets we track
- Computers or documents in banks, law or business offices
- IV Pumps, EKG machines,beds, wheelchair or mobile assets in hospitals
- Machinery and vehicles at manufacturing or construction sites
- Parts, their utilization and certification at oil & gas companies
- Manufacturing equipment
- Capital assets
- Tools and Instruments
- Data center assets
- Laboratory equipment
- Telecom equipment
- And many other assets in factories, offices, hospitals; indoors and out.
Get Unprecedented Visibility and Control Over Enterprise Value Assets
- Audits, spot audits and inventory counts achieve (or approach) 100% accuracy and completeness. Regulatory compliance is as a result much easier to meet.
- Audits and inventory counts are completed 50-90% faster than counts done with manual or bar code methods, saving both valuable personnel hours and substantial auditing cost.
- A more effective trail of asset history, including asset movement between counts, leads to easier reconciliation of audit counts and provides greater asset visibility. This increased visibility leads to improved asset utilization.
- Asset ownership or responsibility is far easier to track and reconcile. This is an especially important benefit during office moves, facilities audits or data center expansion, consolidation situations or in production environments. It also
adds to audit compliance ease.
- Through greater asset visibility, and through the use of smart alarms, asset security is vastly enhanced.
Manage all of your enterprise assets across multiple locations
All of the assets in an office, cubicle, asset storage room, server room, lab or data center rack including routers, server blades and other racked components can be identified and audited in just a few seconds.
This can be accomplished automatically or by using a “Smartx Mobile APP” hand-held reader.
Highly scalable and flexible. Suitable for a single server room or giant enterprise with
large data centers.
Smart RFID system management software provides a time-stamped validation of when the asset left or entered the room. As an added benefit, when the employee moving the asset is wearing their RFID badge tag – the employee ID also is recorded.
This permanent record of the move event makes asset management, full auditing, spot auditing and count reconciliations much easier.
Tracks multiple classes of enterprise assets and configures to different ownership or auditing rules without requiring customization.
We provides custom reports module. Reports can be Excel, PDF, or CSV format, depending on your needs. Web Reporting allows access to stock information online via a web browser on any smartphone or computer.
Displays facility map views of specific assets or groups of assets from a Web-based application and handheld devices. Visualize your operations with customizable maps powered by the collection and transmission of your items data in real time.
SmartX HUB® EAM Platform allows the scheduling of equipment or parts maintenance events and performing/logging these maintenance events at the proper time. The ability to schedule both one-time and recurring maintenance, and then perform/log these events with uploaded reports provides a full and complete audit trail.
Keeping a record of asset transfers among people, “when” and “who” is actually very difficult to do if you are using emails or excel sheets to track transferred assets. This feature will helps you eliminate data entry errors and ensure you always know who has which assets and when to expect them to be returned.
We adds the convenience of a fully integrated system to the core of our asset management software. Our Asset Depreciation module helps you manage and track depreciation for the purposes of accurate financial accounting.
We have a inherit user permission levels. We also features flexible and powerful user authorization specifying exactly what assets and locations with a user are authorized to see.
Tracking the chain of custody is keeping a record of asset among people, “when” and “who”. It seems very simple and straightforward, but it is actually very difficult to do if you are using emails or excel sheets to track physical asset.