In this post we will discuss in detail how iBeacon technology and RFID compare against each other on the following critical aspects: 1. Accessibility What is accessibility? Accessibility, in reference of location-based technology, is the ability of the technology to be “tapped into” or accessed by a consumer or business. No matter which technology you …
- The value of RFID for Returnable Transport Item Tracking Management
- How does Beacon work in a real Asset Tracking application?
- National Electricity Market ‘not in the best of health’: Energy Security Board
- Setting your air con to 25C in summer could save billions
- Percentage discounts can mask high energy prices, experts warn