Wireless Beacon Solutions for Asset and People Tracking What are Beacons? Bluetooth beacons are small form-factor devices consisting of a radio transmitter and a battery in a tough enclosure. They are a class of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices that periodically broadcast their identifier; that is, they “advertise”. Nearby devices that “listen” for BLE signals …
- Fórum Internacional de Innovación, Tecnología, Logística y Cadena de Suministro
- AERIAL LIVESTOCK MONITORING SYSTEM – TO DELIVER DATA ON ANIMALS TO DAIRY FARMERS
- Smartx celebrates the ABRFID Award for Innovative Company 2017
- How does Beacon work in a real Asset Tracking application?
- Healthcare RAIN RFID technology