Aerial precision livestock management – UAV AS A SERVICE ®
The goal is to determine the feasibility of employing Smart Tags (UHF, RFID and Beacons) to identify cattle in large areas, moving from one location to another, including the ability to read tags on multiple animals as they are loaded onto trucks or being observed by veterinarians or other individuals
Your Livestock with permanent monitoring
With Drone SmartX™ you know, in real time, the location, condition, accuracy, and speed of the events occurring throughout your Business. As well as doing the scanning management, the UAV SmartX Hub™ cloud platform also takes care of the data processing to speed up the entire operation – delivering processed data back to the user in real-time and in a easily shareable format so that they can act on the UAV delivered intel, rather than having countless days or hours of compiling data.
Your animals healthier and you more profitable
The farming industry is an important sector of the global economy with an annual turnover of hundreds of billion dollars.
UAV Smartx Hub provides:
- Efficiently maintain an accurate inventory of thousands of animals across multiple distributed farms or pastures.
- Allow ranchers to monitor a herd’s movement, to take note of when an animal becomes ill, and easily access digitized information about the animals.
- The solution helps to adequate animal distribution and allocation at each yard which is essential to daily operations.
- Decrease labor inefficiencies due to long manual searches and periodic cycles of manual counting of animals.
- Reduce the riding around on horseback or driving a tractor to locate specific animal TAG (ID), monitoring herd movement and checking animal health.
The Connected Cow AND Contextual Awareness
- Individual animal details including ID and profile pictures can be stored and updated from the smartphone even while you’re still in the field. Animals can be “checked-in” or report Tag information whenever they get seen using Drones, Smartphone or Fixed Read Points. Like at the pasture A, Past B, watering trough, feed area, the milk barn or past movements from one pasture to the next one.
- Animals can be “checked-in” or report Tag information whenever they get seen using Drones, Smartphone or Fixed Read Points. Like at the pasture A, Past B, watering trough, feed area, the milk barn or past movements from one pasture to the next one.
- Apply drone technology to significantly improve the operational effectiveness and efficiency of animal inventory checks and fast animal health checkup.
- The Solution includes details on all the alerts that were triggered due to temperature/motion being out of allowable range.
Performance monitoring for individual animal & the entire herd
It is important to remember that herds are made up of individual animals, and for the reasons mentioned above it makes sense to continuously monitor the animal’s Behavior and accountability. The UAV SmartX Hub™ monitor is a wireless wearable sensor which measures rumination, resting, feeding and fertility related Behavior using Drone flights and transfer data to a Cloud Platform.
Automatically and immediately send notifications regarding asset context-based events that require attention. Producers and other users can fast decisions on their animals’ health, and have the predictive information to maintain a healthy animal population.