Smartx Technology Inc. is a system integrator specializing in developing solutions for enterprise real-time traceability and asset management. The team of Smartx has in-depth knowledge about the RAIN RFID technology, Identification Tags and Asset Track and Trace solutions using Barcode, NFC, passive, active, and semi-active RFID, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE beacons) Tags, and smart technologies among others.
Smartx is the industry leader developing and manufacturing high-performance RFID tags that are tailored to the exact requirements of customers.
RAIN RFID is a wireless technology that connects billions of everyday items to the internet, enabling businesses and consumers to identify, locate, authenticate, and engage each Asset.
RAIN RFID Tags and Intelligent Label
Smartx offers a complete range of RFID Tags that meet the demands of every business environment.
We also design and manufacture of RAIN RFID tags that effectively solve problems associated with each unique RFID application.
Our technology offers durable, high-temperature smart tags that can be easily be attached to or embedded in metallic and non-metallic assets.
RAIN RFID Readers and Handhelds
We offer an extensive range of RFID Readers and Handhelds
These are typically used to locate items in distribution centers or to read tags that do not go through RFID portals.
Stationary RFID readers can be affixed to walls, doorways or other types of portals, and tables/desktops. As tagged items pass through the portal (or by the table or desk), the reader picks up the tags’ data, which are then stored in a database.
RAIN RFID Software Applications
Smartx solutions are customized integrations of RFID software and hardware that provide intelligent solutions for businesses across all industries.
The Smartx Solution for inventory and logistics in the supply chain is a driven platform that enables cost effective implementation of RFID applications in only a fraction of the time required with today’s custom RFID for inventory and logistics.
Real-Time Inventory Tracking by Air
Apply drone technology to significantly improve the operational effectiveness and efficiency of inventory checks and asset inspections.
The UAV Smartx Hub system provides an effective, flying robotic solution to scanning assets, products, and pallets in warehouses and logistic outdoor large areas. Inspecting the condition of assets in a yard or verifying the contents of box and pallets can be easily achieved.
Automated Asset Tracking and Management
The Most Advanced Software Platform for Unified Asset Visibility
Identify and locate expensive equipment whenever it is in your facility, with instant visibility of the whereabouts of each and every piece of tagged assets or equipment provided by a barcoded label, radio-frequency identification (RFID) and real-time locating systems (RTLS).
Smartx Hub® Asset Management solution tracks equipment in, out, and through a production, maintenance or repair process. Increase operational efficiency, decrease unnecessary labor.
Real-time information about the location of assets, parts, equipment, pallets, totes and packages or inventory as they move
Improves asset utilization and purchase management
Reduces theft and loss through real-time asset tracking and alerting
Automates the management of asset maintenance, warranties, repairs, upgrades and dispatch
Engage can involve sensors, or other means of interacting with the item
Get in touch
SMARTX WILL HELP YOU DESIGN A SOLUTION TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
SOFTWARE FEATURES & BENEFITS
We have 3 solution packages for you. Check all the packages and choose the right one for you.
Asset Inventory and Management
- Dynamic, Location or blind Physical Inventory
- Check-Out/Check-In to Location or Person or Both
- Maintenance Scheduling and Overdue Item
- Asset Depreciation Tracking -monitor and report on the cost and value of your assets over their useful life
- Asset Photos, Documents, Videos, Voice Notes
- Easy import of your Assets, Locations, Areas and/or categories
- Purchase/Lease, Service Contract Information/Expiration Date
- Keep asset inventory entirely separate from other users.
- Calendar / Gantt Feature
- Create search query with multiple asset types, multiple locations and statuses
Real-Time Location and Asset Visibility
- Location aware tracking of sensitive and valuable equipment and products
- Numerous user configurable events (enter/exit, overflow/shortage, dwell time, etc.) trigger multiple alerts and notifications (email,web message, Web Services, etc.) for automating business processes
- Automatically and immediately send notifications regarding asset context-based events that require attention
- Query, export, automate and print built-in and custom reports, detailing asset inventory and utilization
- Easily store and report intelligence about assets and physical locations, including categorization, icons, images and named zones
- Includes details on all the alerts that were triggered due to temperature/humidity being out of allowable range
MODERN AUTO-ID MIDDLEWARE SOLUTION
- Middleware is able to control the networking and settings of RFID readers
- When tags are read by an RFID system, the data collected can be sent directly to the middleware in order to process it and then send it where it needs to go
- Filtering out excess data can be extremely helpful for users because massive amounts of tag data can slow down networks and fill up databases quickly. In some applications
- XpeedID LLRP protocol provides very fine control over the operation of a single reader. It composed of almost 100 standard commands and provides an interface to low level functionality that is uniform across different reader vendors
- It is designed to help middleware filter and sort through raw data in order to provide users with relevant information based on “events” that occur
Latest news about IoT- RFID
Returnable Transport Item Tracking using Smart Technologies The use of returnable containers (pallets, roll cages, returnable plastic containers, tote boxes, ingredients bins, dollies, IBCs, intermediate bulk containers, gas cylinders, and kegs etc) is an increasing phenomenon in the modern supply chain, with companies constantly seeking to reduce costs, increase handling efficiencies and improve environmental responsibility[…]
Gaining Control Over IT Assets. SmartX Hub -enabled IT asset management linking electronic and physical asset tracking since asset purchase through its disposal. This offers immediately, substantial returns on investment by preventing loss of valuable assets, recovering misplaced, powered-down or disconnected computing assets while maintaining the integrity of asset information until critical lifecycle stages. It[…]
Gaining Control Over assets SmartX Hub® provides you accurate real-time tracking of your equipment or parts helping you to locate all of the assets in a variety of manners saving valuable time with little or no human intervention. Increase accountability at multiple job sites, storage locations, and other locations. All assets can have photos and[…]
Efficiency, safety, mobility, speed & inspections using UAV Technology. UAVs are a safe and economical solution to Oil pipelines and offshore platforms inspections. Drone SmartX™ Solutions are designed for commercial use and are perfect for sensor data capturing. Drones have become the most efficient type of solution for the inspection of several thousands of oil[…]
Drone-based Vehicle-Management Solution Each vehicle is fitted with a Smartx TAG that can be tethered to the rearview mirror or patented Pole Tag. The active Tag emits a unique identifier every second. The Tag’s ID number is linked to the car’s details, such as its make, model and vehicle identification number (VIN), via SMARTX HUB[…]
A Real Livestock Tracking Solution using Drone Technology. The goal is to determine the feasibility of employing Smart Tags (UHF, RFID and Beacons) to identify cattle in large areas, moving from one location to another, including the ability to read tags on multiple animals as they are loaded onto trucks or being observed by veterinarians[…]
Our Solution offers an efficient way to track devices at Hospitals and Medical facilities. The main benefit of using Smartx technology is to improve patient safety and increase asset utilization in real-time tracking. With Smartx Hub® solution, you can increase automation and revenues and decrease the percentage of medical errors using a track and match[…]
SmartX is Taking Smart Data Scanning Technology to New Heights with Drones (UAVs) launches new Division to explore the 3 megatrends: IoT, Drones, and Analytics. After 2 years of development, the new UAV Smartx Hub® is making the Drones Smarter. It opens a real corporative use for Drones and can Save Time, Money, and Lives.[…]
Drones or UAV as a Service is the new trend in construction that is being used in many projects around the world offering multiple benefits. Imagine that your drone can be connected to a cloud-based platform and all information is captured and gathered instantaneously to your server, sounds nice right? Well, that is the type[…]